четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

accessory compaq laptop




Dear Mr McCain,

I chose to watch the Project Runway finale tonight, rather than your debate. And I think it was the wise choice. Because I just happened to pop over to the debate to see what was going on, and boy, do you stink. In the 90 second segment I watched, you referred to Pro Choice people as Pro Abortionists. Twice. Really? Wow. If choosing as a running mate the assbackwards hockey mom with a pitiful amount of experience solely because she has a vagina didnapos;t alienate me enough, now youapos;ve just pretty much called me and most of the people I know, love and respect serial baby killers.

Ugh. I held you in high regard up until the last month or so. What a way to change my mind. And so certainly. I still give you mad respect for most of your past achievements, and for the service you have provided to our country, but at this point, there is nothing about what you have been saying that includes me, or even shines a smidgen of respect as to who I am. And as my mama taught me: Fuck me? FUCK YOU.

No Love,
Me
accessory compaq laptop, accessory compaq laptop presario, accessory compaq notebook, accessory compaq pda.



Комментариев нет: