понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

boydens colchester




* I have had weird travel mishap dreams two nights in a row. �In the first one, C and I were at Arisia (SF con in Boston, for anyone who doesnapos;t know), and from there it went to train rides. �I think we started out on the same train, ended up on different ones, then I (along with many others) wasnapos;t allowed back on my train at all and had to wait hours for another, while the conductor of Capos;s train decided his passengers werenapos;t getting enough cultural activity and should be brought to a Carrot Festival in Moscow. �Yeah, I donapos;t know either.

In the second one, I was supposed to get a flight from Paris to Montreal, but somehow ended up in Philadelphia instead. �Not a stop or layover, but some sort of mix-up. �Not quite as weird, but still strange and annoying. �The weirder stuff involved a tiny turtle and I think another baby animal of some sort, possibly a tiger.

Anyway, my brain seems to have travel concerns. �Iapos;d better poke at whatapos;s causing them.

* I have to come up with a Halloweapos;en costume before Saturday and no brilliant idea has grabbed me yet. �I have some body paints and some coloured hairspray (purple and a bit of blue) that I keep thinking I could do something with, but I have nothing specific yet. �I am open to suggestions, using that stuff or not.

* Not seriously contemplating, just opinion-seeking: it has been suggested to me Iapos;d look good with a pixie haircut. �Thoughts? �I am so accustomed to having long hair, I just have no clue whether that would work.

* If I ever have a house of my own, I want a swing set in the backyard.

* I had raspberries �Two days in row �Hooray
boydens colchester, boydens brighton, boydens braintree, boydens.



Комментариев нет: