пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

first tier isp




I just read Amberapos;s post about her apprehension toward going home. I feel similarly although i donapos;t have to deal with a wedding. I donapos;t have anything in common with Michigan anymore and I never have anything to say. Trying to relate anything that iapos;ve been doing with myself in Seattle garners me feigned interest, but mostly indifference. We just say the same things weapos;ve been saying for years. At least my mother is insane and therefore amusing. Iapos;d rather talk to her about the dogs or listen to her talk to the dogs than talk to my dad about.... Anything. His lectures about nothing or things that are unbelievably incorrect or ridiculous are tiresome and i donapos;t have the patience i did when i was fifteen. This causes me to be "mean" to him (i just donapos;t put up with his bullshit) and instead of him saying something to me he tells my mother who tells me not to upset him and has the audacity to tell me iapos;m "emotional". Seriously. I told my mom if he has a problem he can talk to me directly and stop being a fucking uterus. Its pretty awkward having bigger balls than your father.
i think iapos;m going to have it out with him when i go home. I feel i should try at least once to salvage our relationship, however i donapos;t hold out much hope.

costa rico tours, first tier isp, first tier colleges, first tier bank trust, first tier bank omaha.



Комментариев нет: