суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

adal ramones monologos






Oh, the season 1 finale of Doctor Who is probably my favorite. (ZOMG I LOVE DOCTOR/ROSE KISSING SCENE) I do love David Tennant, although I think I still hold a torch for Christopher Eccleston. A big, gay torch. ALTHOUGH, I want everyone to know that Iapos;d rape either.



One of the things I love about Doctor Who, (along with Weeds and True Blood) is the excellent selection of music for the show. Like this clip of The Master arriving on deck, and to his selected cue of "I Canapos;t Decide Whether You Should Live or Die", as he dances around taunting all his human slaves.



And then this one, with the Master again, cueing the play of "Here Come the Drums", as he unleashes the Toclafane into the world, and his wife dances in the background, lol. Uh, he constantly hears drumming his head, thatapos;s the inside joke there. (The Master + iPod = <3)

And I almost DIED when they travel far into the future to see the end of the Earth, when our sun explodes, and everyoneapos;s absently observing the event from their posh party deck, and to the "traditional" Earth ballad of....Britney Spearsapos; "Toxic".

earring hole infected, adal ramones monologos, adal ramones hacienda, adal ramones estatura, adal ramones esposa.



Комментариев нет: