пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

eight queens puzzle




Lifeapos;s been pretty awesome lately. I canapos;t complain. I finally got my car tax paid off. =]

Meanwhile..this morning Britt Lynch sends me a text...which made me chuckle.

"If we woke up naked together, using only three words, what would you say? Text me back and pass it along..."

So. I donapos;t usually partake in things like this. But knowing the people I know, this was too good to pass up.

The responces I got:
-"OH My damn"
-"Well, THATapos;S interesting."
-"That was fun"
-"Idk, honestly."
-"Ughhhh Damn vagina"
-"I was good"
-"That was amazing."


Mind you, none of these people have actually ever slept with me. =] Iapos;m honored. I think my favorites were "Ugghh, damn vagina"�and "I was good" (hahaha).

Alas, tonight Megan and I ventured out to BAR charlotte for a night out�of man-hating (which is hard to do when youapos;re not manhating)... And we rode the bull. And we fell off. HARD. And yeah. The ass, it hurts. Xp

So now, Iapos;m going to attempt to go to bed. Sore ass and all.

face lift thread, eight queens puzzle, eight queens solution, eight queens solutions, eight reales.



Комментариев нет: