воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

ancient food greece recipe




Iapos;ll probably update about myself tomorrow. In the meantime, since its been a long time since I made an "obligatory cute cat post," letapos;s take a look into daily communications in the mobiustrip household.

"MERP MERP" - This can only be described as "cat barking." It is used to inform the big cat (me) that it has been in bed far too long and should get up and play with the little cat now.

"MRAWR" - Childish squeal of joy when she realizes we are playing a game such as "GET THE KITTY." Accompanied by gleeful retarded prancing; I wish I could catch it on video.

"MROWF?" - This is a question, and I still have no idea what she is asking me. It probably varies daily.

"MROWOWOW" - FEEDMEFEEDMEFEEDMEEEEEEE. Usually accompanied by The Hungry Cat Dance, which includes stretching, rolling around, scratching on the scratching post, tail-chasing, plate-spinning and three costume changes.

"URF" - This is a gutteral, subvocal sound of extreme comfort. Usually heard coming from under a blanket while occupying a lap.

"MEW" - "Oh look how cute I am; you are going to ignore all the shit I just destroyed, right?"

The are, of course, longer utterances but they are not really easily recreated and each is tailored to the specific situation. These are just the common ones that I have to put up with.

adalai, ancient food greece recipe, ancient food greece picture, ancient food greece in, ancient food greece greek picture.



Комментариев нет: